SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson SG Classic

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7875
    @TheMarlin i believe the classics are generally the chunkier of the SG necks. 
    Perfection!  I love a fat chunky neck, so much so I grew one myself, with several chins beneath it
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7875
    Snags said:
    @TheMarlin if I can find a battery for my probably not hugely accurate calipers I'm happy to take some measurements. It's not my standard skillset though, so there will be a margin for error.

Fairly sure I've got replacement batteries, it's just a question of finding them, so it might be a day or two. Not sure I can take a meaningful picture of the actual shape though. Well, not without cutting a cross-section, which probably isn't the wisest move :)
    Don’t worry about measuring the neck. Sounds like it’s going to be a good fit. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5378
    I certainly don't have any bother switching from the LP which is quite chunky to the SG. I'd say it's not as deep at the nut end, and not quite as fat, but it's not skinny. Part of it is probably psychological because of the thinner body.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bank Holiday weekend bump ...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Sold pending the usual. Or the unusual, I suppose.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom