SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Tone King Imperial Mk2 £1700 and Vox AC30 CCH Head £400

DanDan Frets: 441
edited April 24 in Amps £
Hi All,

Looking at selling my Tone King Imperial Mk2 in Light Cream.

Pretty great condition, with only one slight mark I can see.

Comes with the Toneking foot switch but no cable but I think its just a standard TRS.

Collection only from Birmingham B14. Dont really want to post it to be honest.

Got way too many amps so no trades unless its for a Louis Electric Columbia. Not after anything else.

£1800 £1750 £1700

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DanDan Frets: 441
    edited April 17
    added

Vox AC30 CCH Head - £425 £400

Brought fairly recently but just dont get on with Vox type amps despite trying many and everyone else making them sound great. I think ive learnt my lesson.

I would say good to very good used condition and the previous owner had it serviced recently and had a new set of power valves. Comes with padded Roqsolid cover.

Just for full disclosure, it had an issue with the reverb when I got it. Turns out it was just one side of the internal phono cable had broke so stripped it back and resoldered.... by me. Not the greatest job, as its a pain to get to, but its held and works. Taken to practice a fair few times and ran for hours with no issues but though it best to mention. Probably got a pic somewhere if interested.

Would greatly prefer collection but might be able to post if you can arrange your own courier. Should still have the box it came in.

edited April 6
    WITHDRAWN. Made the error of playing it and its staying.

Another on to add but not too sure on this. Might pull if the others sell.

Marshall 1987x Head - £900

Had this a while and its brutally loud and probably too much for the stuff I do. Has got a PPIMV fitted by Dave Hunter / Classic Valve Amps, who is awesome by the way. I think I still have the jack etc somewhere. Its totally reversible but IMO needed way more that the two speaker jacks. 

Again I would say very good used condition. Mark on the bottom would probably rub/buff out.

Yet again I would greatly prefer collection but might be able to post if you can arrange your own courier.

Bump
    Bump and withdrawn 1987x. Lesson is don’t playing what you are looking to sell. I’ll try not to play the others. 
    Bump
    bump and a price drop
  • AJSAJS Frets: 43
    tone king is lovely
    Bump