SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale- Technics RT-90XA - Blank Audio 90 Min / Type II / Chrome Cassette Tapes –(BIG REDUCTION)

SammySammy Frets: 129
edited April 30 in Studio & Rec £
Is anyone interested in the above, real quality blank used cassette tapes most used only once with the current recording on them, which are obviously erased once recorded over?

I have 20 of them all in excellent condition, starting at £20 for ones which have no markings on the cards or tape and with the tabs in place. £17.50/£15 for ones with either slight markings on the card &/or tape but with tabs in place or no markings on cards & tape but with no tabs. £10 for ones with tabs push out & markings on cards or no card, but supplied with replacement blank card if missing, but can obviously be recorded over with tape put on missing tabs.

These are some of the items my friend has just given me to sell and they are way below market value!

(See my post re my friend in Studio & Recording for Large Collection of Cassettes by Original Artists)

Apart from being quality proffessional tapes, these tapes are quite rare as apart from being Technics who did not make many tapes.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SammySammy Frets: 129
    I have just spoken to my friend this morning as I have just received a discount from ebay to post items so am going to put them up for sale there. He has also asked me to put them up for a real low price so they go quickley and also that they are sold in batches not single as it is too much for me sell and post these indivually, considering I am helping him sell many of his other  items. Which I totally agreed with him, as I really don't have the time!

Therefore if anyone wants the ones in excellent condition, with no markings on the cards &/or tapes, plus tabs in tact, bar one which has had one tab removed, they will be sold for £79.95 for Five incl p&p, which is just only £15.99 each!!!

Please note all the original recordings are still on the tapes, but will obviously be erased, when recorded over.

I will be posting these sometime today on ebay, so if you are interested PM me.

I will also be posting the cheaper ones, with cards marked etc on ebay and will advise on here first the prices, when I have time.
  • SammySammy Frets: 129
    It would appear buyers only want to purchase them individually, including ebay which I recently put them on!
    As advised I just don't have the time to do this incl P&P etc, plus I also now have various other items to sell for him. Therefore on just speaking with him, he has told me to let Five go for just £50, which at £10 each is an absolute bargain for quality tapes such as these. 
    So before putting them on ebay again, when I get my ebay discount  ;) I am offering them here first for £50 plus £2.50 P&P to cover some postage cost.

As per original post, ones with either markings on the card &/or tape but with tabs in place, incl a blank replacement card, no lines, if original marked. £40 plus £2.50 P&P for Five tapes which is just £8 aTape or Four Tapes for £32 plus £2.50 P&P

Finally ones with tabs push out & markings on cards or no card, but supplied with replacement blank card, no lines, if missing. Six for £25.00 plus £2.50 P&P Just over £4.00 a tape.

Just to advise, it would appear all these tapes, even three of the last batch which don't have the original card with them, have only been recorded on once with the original recording, as they are all as far as I can see are classical musical etc. Plus having tried a couple on my tape deck are excellent recordings compared to the standard D type TKD tapes I mostly use.
    Obviously I could have wiped them clean by running each one through my own deck and erasing the content, making them more valuable as totally blank, but I think you can understand the reason why I didn't!!! B)

So if interested in any of the batches please PM me but please don't ask if I could sell maybe two or three, as I think you know the anwser! Thanks