SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS SE Hollowbody Standard Piezo, Fender Strat Highway 1 & Schecter NJ Traditional

What's Hot
EsoterickEsoterick Frets: 31
edited April 23 in Guitars £
Please note I am not currently looking for trades or for sales that are not face to face. Collection is from just outside Gosport, Hampshire but can also drive up to an hour to meet buyers.

PRS SE Hollowbody Standard Piezo in Dog Hair Smokeburst
This guitar is in excellent condition and comes with the original hard case, case key and truss rod adjuster
Very similar in spec to the SE Hollowbody 2 Piezo, except this model has an all mahogany body and the inlays and bindings are different material.
Price: £600 and will accept sensible offers

Fender Highway One Stratocaster in 3 Colour Sunburst(2007)
I only recently bought this but am looking to sell as I have another Strat that I prefer.
This is one of the later Highway One Strats that have some changes from the earlier generation.
The notable changes are Nitrocellulose lacquer, whereas the previous generation used Acrylic paint to mimic Nitro, larger frets, a steel tremolo block and greasebucket tone circuit.
Comes with a Hiscox hard case
There are a number of points of wear/damage that I have tried to photograph as best as possible and annotated the photos.
Price: £500 

The output jack works, but it is a bit stiff. It is hard to photograph but the text on the volume/tone knobs is discolouring and fading.

For the most part the front of the body is in good condition, there are small dents on the left hand side in 3 places

You can see the discolouration and fading more clearly here

The fretboard and frets are in fairly good condition, there is some greening along the fret edges that I have tried to capture in the next photo

The majority of frets have similar discolouration along the edges

I think the nut could do with replacing, there is a chip in it to the right hand side of the high E and it isn't particularly well seated or cut. You can hear the strings ping when you tune them.

Quite a few dings on the back of the body, the one to the left of the belly cut is the deepest

Schecter Nick Johnston Traditional in Atomic Green
This is in really good condition, owned it for a few years and cared for it well. Only downside is I've lost the trem arm and truss rod adjuster.
Price: £500 but open to sensible offers.

Edit: I noticed some discolouration in the body colour in the Schecter photos, this looks like image compression interacting with the gloss finish. In person it is a uniform colour across the body.

If you have any questions about any of these guitars please let me know. I'm happy to take more photos
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 854
    I have the Same Schecter in the same colour.
    lovely guitars.
    GLWTS
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EsoterickEsoterick Frets: 31
    I have the Same Schecter in the same colour.
    lovely guitars.
    GLWTS
    Thanks Pete, this guitar made me a big Schecter fan but sadly I need to free up some space. I was initally put off by their headstocks but they are so nice to play.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
    PM sent :-) 
  • Rhl87RhlRhl87Rhl Frets: 25
    PM sent
    All guitars have now sold.