SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Thorpy Veteran Si (ltd. edition colour) £200

What's Hot
StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1467
edited April 27 in FX £
Mint condition apart from a few fingerprints, kept in its box in a cupboard in my studio when not in use, and never gigged. Unusually for a Veteran Si comes in a very fetching lilac enclosure with lovely brassy foot switches. From memory they'd run out of grey enclosures - might be a one-off, not sure. All box bumf etc included 

£200 + postage 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27105
    That's a lovely colour! 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
    That's the Ltd Ed Reverb-dot-com colour that was used when they first released the pedal. Although, I think they were limited to 100 pedals for the Reverb ones, and the serial number prefix on this one is different to the Reverb pedals.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1467
    Slimbert said:
    That's the Ltd Ed Reverb-dot-com colour that was used when they first released the pedal. Although, I think they were limited to 100 pedals for the Reverb ones, and the serial number prefix on this one is different to the Reverb pedals.
    Ah, thank you!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Sold! Well, traded :)