SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Golden Era Aged Guitars Strat Body // PAF style humbuckers w/gold covers

Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 211
edited April 29 in Parts £
If anyone has a GEAG body to sell please let me know - bonus points for lightweight and sunburst with a wide black.

Also looking for some nice pickups for my '85 Greco Les Paul Custom. It's black w/gold hardware so need the pickups to match (lightly aged is a bonus!).

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 211
    Bump
    Updated with GEAG body 
    up
  • SvartmetallSvartmetall Frets: 703
    edited May 1
    For the pickups, I'd go with a set of Iron Gear's Tesla Sharks for classic PAF-ness, or the overwound Rolling Mill set for a more powerful sound - I have this in a vintage Washburn WP-50 LP clone and it's just Page on steroids, it'll do 'Since I've Been Loving You' perfectly but also has enough balls to do 'Jesus Christ Pose' with equal authenticity. An overwound Rolling Mill bridge with a Tesla Shark neck also makes for a very versatile combo; I have that in a somewhat battered Epi goldtop and I love it.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12667
    I have a Rexter-bodied Strat that I am thinking about parting out. Its an aged Ice Blue metallic (more silver than blue tbh). Not relic but obviously the nitro has started ageing naturally. Nice and light, *very* resonant and has the proper deep contours. Can sort pics if you are interested - would need £250 for the body.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.