SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: 2005 Gibson Historic Collection Advanced Jumbo Price Dropped

john_rjohn_r Frets: 130
edited May 3 in Acoustics £
Bit of a reluctant sale this, as I spent ages choosing the perfect acoustic for me, but I need to raise cash for expensive car repair.
So here it is, my lovely 2005 Historic Advanced Jumbo.
Advanced jumbo's with the martin scale length and slope shoulder design have always been a favourite of mine. This one has been well played, has some minor dings and lacquer checking on the top. There is a patch of finish wear on the neck from a previous owner, probably from a ring and a tiny patch of wear underneath the pickup on the treble side of the sound hole.
Comes with a Seymour Duncan sound hole pickup and hard case.
£1800 collected or can meet up/deliver with in reason. I am based in North Notts.
Although I do need cash may consider a partial trade, would need to be the majority of cash my way though!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• john_rjohn_r Frets: 130
    Trade option added
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • john_rjohn_r Frets: 130
    On reverb/ ebay now so price reduced!
  • skippy76skippy76 Frets: 616
    These are amazing sounding guitars in my experience, currently have an older one with the Madagascan rw back and sides 

GLWTS John