SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Fender 50th Anniversary Jaguar. 1750 GBP

What's Hot
antonyivantonyiv Frets: 304
edited April 24 in Guitars £

I guess this is going to be a long shot, considering that I'm based in Madrid.

IMHO, this is the best looking Jaguar and it plays great, however, lately I play only Gibsons and everything different from 24.75 scale/12 in radius feels uncomfortable.

Neck binding? Check. Block inlays? Check. Burgundy mist colour? Check.

Overall condition is very good and recently the guitar has been adjusted by a luthier. More details below:

1. A small dint on the front - I tried to capture in it in the pictures.

2. Some chips on the side of the guitar - you can see them in the pictures too. 

3. A small dent on the guitar neck that is very difficult to photograph and it doesn't affect playability.

It comes with all papers and certificates. 

The condition of the case is also very good.

Improvements:

1. Mastery bridge - I can ship the old bridge too but I don't recommend using it - it's trash.

2. Mastery tremolo - the old Fender tremolo got broken so I don't have it anymore. Don't worry, you are not missing much - the tremolo was trash.

3. Jazzmaster knobs - I didn't keep the old ones but they were generic black knobs.

4. Back plate - I can ship the old one with the palm tree

Only the improvements cost around ±300 GPB.

Price: 2200 EUR 1750 GPB is fair for a limited edition guitar with a must-have improvements (seriously, Fender bridges and tremolos are bad). Shipping will be charged additionally, depending on your location.

Prior to purchasing, I would prefer to show you the guitar over a video and answer your questions. Ping me if you want a demo.

In terms of trading, I'm not sure how this will happen unless you are visiting Madrid. (And you should visit it, now is the best time of the year).  I'm looking for a semi-hollow Gibson (ES333, ES335 Satin, preferably in Black or Natural) or Heritage (H535 in Natural).

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• antonyivantonyiv Frets: 304
    Price updated. I can't go lower than that. I have an offer for a ES335 which I would like to get, hence the reduction.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump.
    Bump.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3413
    Burgundy mist and blocks. That’s incredible!!! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom