SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Aalberg Audio Trym tremolo, EHX Ram's Head Big Muff Pi

dickieguitardickieguitar Frets: 402
edited May 6 in FX £
Aalberg Audio Trym TR-1 - quality tremolo, made in Norway, with tap tempo and adjustable wave shape. £75 delivered.

The design is distinctive, with flashing tempo LEDs and light-up strips for position markers, but the sound is classic trem, ranging from a soft up/down swell to a hard percussive effect. It has stereo ins and outs, though I've only used it in mono. And you can control it remotely via Bluetooth if you get the Aero controller (someone is selling these on ebay for about £50).

Electro-Harmonix Ram's Head Big Muff Pi - boxed, in good used condition. £70 delivered. 

Flynn Amps Classic OC44 Booster - just a perfect Rangemaster, made in the UK. Sounds excellent. Battery power only. This is the original design, good condition, in the original (crappy) box. £80 delivered. SOLD.

EarthQuaker Devices Spatial Delivery (v2) - absolutely fantastic envelope-following filter pedal with up, down and sample/hold modes. I've done a demo of this one, link in my signature. Full working order, comes in the original box with cloth bag. Cosmetically it looks fine from the top, though there's no sticker on the base (I think it came off with the previous owner's velcro!), plus one of the four holes is threaded so screw-lock has been added. Obviously this is minor stuff that will only bother you if you like looking at your pedals from underneath. £120 £110 delivered. SOLD.

Nordvang No.1 Signature - this is as good as klones get, refining the formula with a three-way clipping switch and a switchable pre-drive circuit for a dollop of extra gain. Few small marks, bit of velcro residue on the base but overall this is in good used condition, still in the original box with cloth bag, instruction sheet and certificate of authenticity. Dated 2022. Bought on here from Castro just a few months back but not getting used, so on sale for the same £199 delivered I paid for it. SOLD.

Strymon Lex (v1) - good condition and full working order, with box and power supply. Glorious Leslie rotary speaker effect with ramping, braking and mono or stereo output. £175 delivered. SOLD.
Dickie's 90-Second Pedal Demos: youtube.com/c/Dickies90SecondPedalDemos /// guitar.com reviews: guitar.com/author/richard-purvis/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments