SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Guild (USA) D20 w/ LR Baggs Anthem SL

TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3232
edited April 30 in Acoustics £
Really lovely Guild D20 that I’ve had a while. All solid mahogany. LR Baggs Anthem SL fitted by music street, Huntingdon. Case candy included and photographed. And I’ll even chuck in a good quality leather strap. 
Case has the odd mark and there’s a few minor scuffs on the body. Most notable are a finish scratch from a spider capo at the 4th fret (photographed) that doesn’t break the surface and a pressure mark just beneath the pickguard (looks like the previous owner may have had a different pickguard on at some point and balls up the removal -however, it’s a pressure ding, there no cracking or breaks in the top (I’ve checked inside with a mirror when I first got this).

Located North Northamptonshire just off the A14.
Happy to post at buyers cost (will only do insured, not the £20 parcel force uninsured risk), would prefer to drive to meet and hand over in person.

How does £900 sound? Clearly over priced it as not even a sniff, so £850.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3232
    Must have overpriced this as barely received a glance, so £850 for a quality USA built acoustic with an awesome pickup system. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Lazy sunny afternoon bump
    High quality, USA built, all solid wood dreadnought, with one of the finest acoustic pickups out there for well under 1k…
    Thursday bump
    Sunday bump