SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Rare Gibson Memphis Semi Hollow Black Beauty LesPaul for sale . NOW SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• reggieboyreggieboy Frets: 75
    Good luck with selling yours, hope we can do business ! All the best, Reggie.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Price now dropped to £2599 !!
    Price drop to £2499 OR SENSIBLE OFFER (also possible trade for D28 )
    Price drop to  £2299  OR SENSIBLE OFFER (also possible trade for D28 )
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    NOW SOLD
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2400
    For anyone that missed out on Reggie's generous deal on here the new owner now has it for sale on eBay via this weekend's 80% off final value fees deal - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/235592318877?itmmeta=01HZF98GYAZ9N590PFV6KDVN2G&hash=item36da657f9d:g:fbEAAOSwNgxmXaF0
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16266
    I firmly believe that if somebody is happy to sell at a price then that's up to them and none of their business thereafter however I also believe there is such a thing as decency and piss-taking !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    For what it's worth my view is that the market decides on the value of an instrument. The market on this website decided that my guitar wasn't worth as much as I had hoped. I therefore reduced the price until a buyer offered a deal at a price that was acceptable to me . Not delighted but sufficiently realistic to accept what was offered in a tough market for a niche guitar. I am not a dealer but I'm not a victim either. This forum is a hotbed of knowledge , advice and common sense. Thanks for the discussion guys.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5097
    edited June 10
    In the interests of ‘know your flipper’ what was the username on here of your buyer @reggieboy ?
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    fretfinder,  i have no idea because the buyer came to me through Facebook Marketplace.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5097
    reggieboy said:
    fretfinder,  i have no idea because the buyer came to me through Facebook Marketplace.
    Ah ok, didn’t realise you’d sold it through that other place.  :)
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom