SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson SG Future £SOLD

19791979 Frets: 87
edited May 23 in Guitars £
I bought this to try and I feel after a few band practices that I prefer what I already have so no point holding on to it. It’s a 2013 model and in excellent condition, bar a couple of marks on the edge and the paint rubbing off slightly on the headstock. I think it has had an easy life as the frets are as new. I have replaced the original Steinberg (?) tuners with a nice set of Klusons that appealed more to my taste. They will be included in the sale if you want them or I’ll put it back to standard if you so wish. I believe the pickups are Gibson 57 and 57plus. The wiring is all original too. I have just ordered a hard case for it so insured postage is an option. I could travel a bit, for an exchange/ hand over so just ask and we’ll come to some arrangement. I would be interested in trades for other electrics so any and all offers would be considered

https://imgur.com/gallery/SLMsNBh
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments