SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: huge price drop bump! Vox AC15 1997 UK made (Marshall/Korg era) £480

What's Hot
St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
edited May 19 in Amps £
£480. Pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/GI7nId3

This is a highly desirable Marshall Vox AC15 made in the UK whilst the company was affiliated with Marshall/Korg when Vox was under the same ownership. It has a beautiful chime that is more reminiscent of the better vintage Vox amps. In really great condition as shown in the pics. Recently had a full service and is in perfect working order

Comes with a footswitchable Tremolo and a lush spring reverb (footswitch included).

There is one on Reverb for £850 which seems a bit steep, so looking for £600. When you consider the condition, and what a Chinese made AC15 model costs brand new, seems reasonable! And a great gigging amp...not too hard on the back when lugging about!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bgmartinsbridgebgmartinsbridge Frets: 2865
    Lovely amp, have a bump.

And some nice books in the background too. 
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4894

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9673
    Did an AI write the description? These versions don’t have the tone Cut control and there is no Top Boost “portion” as that’s the only channel.

Great amp btw, I own a 2x10 version and I’ve always thought they sound more like the old ones than the modern versions. GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
    Thanks for spotting the error @thermionic. Description edited accordingly!
    Bump and price drop! UK made Vox AC15, way cheaper than a new Chinese model. What's not to love?
    Bunp and final price drop! £480 for a recently serviced UK Vox AC15. Amazing condition. Fill your boots...
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7238
    If I didn’t already have an AC10 I’d snap your hand off . I’ve had a couple of the 15s in the past and they are lovely , lovely amps