SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

DryBell Vibe Machine v2 + Lovepedal Pickle Vibe

JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6118
edited May 18 in FX £
Intensive Care Audio Recovery Phase, Bi-Phase and Phase/Tremolo. Basically two phasers, each with a wide choice of waveforms, with the 2nd phaser switchable between phase and tremolo. This enables a wide variety of effects and is lots of fun. To get a full picture of what is available, check out their website - https://www.intensivecareaudio.com/product/recovery-phase/23 

The phase can get thick and chewy with Depth turned up, while the Tremolo is a milder effect (not full on chop) designed to complement the phase circuit. I love the sounds I can get from it but the simple two knob Deep Phase is more suited to my reqs.

Pedal, complete with box and bits, is in excellent as new condition with clean velcro on the base.155.00 delivered ppg. **SOLD**
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6118
    Dry Bell Vibe Machine v2 + Switch. Boxed with bits and pieces and in excellent condition (box is a bit tatty). A fabulous vibe pedal that nails Jimi's lush modulation sound and more. £200 delivered ppg.

bump
    Phaser sold.
    edited May 18
    Electro-Harmonix POG2, boxed with manual and power supply. In excellent condition, clean velcro on base.
    £185.00 delivered ppg. **SOLD**

• PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 875
    I have the V1 Vibe machine and it’s awesome, yeah, instant Jimi sound. I tried the MXR and Nux voodoo vibe, but were nowhere near as good. Once I bought this pedal my search was over.
       Very tweak-able too.
    glwts.
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    Lovepedal Pickle Vibe, boxed, in excellent condition. Cool mini vibe. £80.00 delivered ppg

EHX Pog 2 sold.