SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Price Drop... FS - Baum Wingman Original Series - 2022 (Upgraded with P90s) - £850

CoeCoe Frets: 21
edited May 20 in Guitars £
Selling my Baum Wingman Original Series 2022 (not the cheaper recent Vega series) in the popular but now discontinued Dark Moon finish. Fitted with Sunbear P90s and new wiring. £850

This is one of their "first ever 01 batch" and is serial 00015 and comes with the Baum certificate of authenticity. This is also the stop tail version so no Bigsby tuning worries with this one. It has a solid Mahogany body, a Rosewood fretboard and a really nice roasted and bound Maple neck.
See below 

It’s also had over £300 of upgrades including:

Sunbear SB90 Nickel P90 pickups, which sound amazing.
For an example of these pickups in a Baum wingman, see below from You Tuber and Sasha Ivantic : 

....and a premium Home of Tone signature wiring loom consisting of:
- CTS TVT 500k pots,
- Switchcraft short frame toggle switch 3 way
- Mustard .022uF tone cap
- Gavitt wire 22awg
- Pure tone multi contact jack socket; and

Its in immaculate condition having only been used at home and in rehearsal and has one tiny mark on the lower part of the body - shown in the pics

The guitar comes with a premium Gator hard case (and gig bag if required). 

More detail on request
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CoeCoe Frets: 21
    Price drop for quick sale here 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MaakMaak Frets: 86
    ooh very nice!  I have a white one with the bigsby.
  • CoeCoe Frets: 21
    Thanks @Maak - Originally thought about the bigsby version but I love the tuning stability of the stoptail version.