SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Seth Baccus Shoreline H90 - Aged Metallic Purple

What's Hot
Dan82DareDan82Dare Frets: 48
edited May 30 in Guitars £
Very reluctant sale however I need to raise some funds so this beauty has to go 
Bought this from the forums Steve “Castro” a few months back and it’s been an amazing guitar to play! Probably the best feeling and looking neck I’ve had to date so will miss this one. 2022 model in excellent to mint condition in an aged (light relic) metallic purple colour loaded with factory fitted Bareknuckle pickups, CTS pots, coil split on the Humbucker, superb roasted flame maple neck and board, nitro finish, vintage tuners, compensated bridge saddles, plenty of life left in the frets…. All the good stuff!! 
Steve sold this to me at a great price so I’m willing to let someone else have this at the same price which is only fair. Comes with a Hiscox hard case and certificate.

Final Price Drop to £1300 Posted and Insured etc

Trades Added: Ideally looking for a ThinLine tele with humbuckers or HSS Strat. Looking for something that has mojo and is of similar ilk with brands such as LSL, Baccus, Suhr, PJE, Fano etc that have a smooth neck.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments