SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Maybach GoldRush P90 wth Vibramate fitted Bigsby B7 price drop Trades considered

What's Hot
CliveGCliveG Frets: 3
edited June 7 in Guitars £
Originally posted for £1950. I’ll take £1800, £1600 without Vibramate and B7
 I purchased this stunning guitar just 2 months ago from a member on the forum (dazzajl). Although a excellent playing guitar in every way I’ve been given first refusal on another guitar I’ve been admiring for years. So Im having to offload a few things to get the sauce and it’s a matter of last in first out..

This Maybach is one of the most comfortable and easily played Les Paul’s I’ve had in my hands. The neck is perfect, it’s light but not too light and the P90’s sound incredible. 
I bought this for £1950 so I’ll keep it at that. The original tail piece is included and the guitar can be purchased without the Bigsby and vibramate for £1800. I’ll include p&p to UK and Ireland as I’m in N.Ireland
Hard Case and COA included

dazzajl has very kindly let me use his original shots of the Maybach 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/262886/maybach-lester-goldrush-90#latest
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8074
    I’ve played this guitar, it’s excellent. And I covet the beautifully aged Bigsby. 
    If I didn’t already have an R6, I’d be all over this. 
    The pickups are awesome. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 56
    This is one fine looking guitar. Big fan on the Maybachs in LP shape. Good luck with the sale. 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5863
    Clive told me what he’s selling this to fund when he very kindly offered me first dibs. (A little too financially embarrassed sadly) and I personally think he’s chosen poorly. 

If you’re interested in this utterly fabulous LP, get in before he wises up and changes his mind! ;)
  • CliveGCliveG Frets: 3
    Thanks Chaps and you’re right Dazzjl under any other circumstances this would be a keeper but unfortunately needs must  :/
    Weekend Bump
    edited May 18
    This really is far too good a Les Paul to let outside the FretBoard family. Especially if you’re a fender guy/gal that’s always been looking for that magical LP you can actually bond with. 

Also needs pics in the thread.

Thanks dazzajl your photos definitely do it justice
    What those photos are really doing is make me miss it more. Genuinely thought that was the one I’d keep, which was a huge deal in itself but ultimately at this stage of life, I’m just more interested in trying all the guitars than I am in taking my playing seriously. 
  • floeighty2floeighty2 Frets: 161
    It’s number 1 on my list. Until I sell the my Taylor it’s still a no go. I doth hanker so… glwts
    Hump Day Bump Day
    Bump
    Bump for Price drop £1850
    Mid week Bump