SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 2021 Gibson L-00 - SOLD

AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 956
edited June 4 in Acoustics £
Terrific sounding small bodied Gibson L-00 Standard vintage sunburst. Purchased new from Guitar Village in 2021. 
I've used this guitar a lot for recording at home in the past three years - it's not mint, but it is in excellent condition.
Factory fitted LR Baggs (which I've never used) and original Gibson hard case (I'll add a picture of this later).

Prefer collection (or meet up within reasonable distance), but I can arrange shipping.
I'm in Kent near M25 junctions 5 and 6 but I also travel into central London regularly.

£1,650>£1,550 - Sold

https://imgur.com/a/NhZbNUv

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Okay I’ve been GASing for this since seeing the ad a few days ago then listening to clips on YouTube. I would travel to Kent to play/decide. I can PM if best (I’ve only been on this forum a while and I haven’t figured out the etiquette yet). 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 956
    edited May 26
    Price drop and photo of case added.
    I also realised that the case contains some other unused stuff from the original purchase - Gibson cleaning cloth, truss rod tool, key ring and some D'Addario humidifier pack

Okay I’ve been GASing for this since seeing the ad a few days ago then listening to clips on YouTube. I would travel to Kent to play/decide. I can PM if best (I’ve only been on this forum a while and I haven’t figured out the etiquette yet). 
    I will PM you.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3324
    Stunning!