SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Suhr FL SC set / Suhr Aldrich humbucker / various pickguards, Hipshot fixed bridge

What's Hot
OutOfSequenceOutOfSequence Frets: 11
edited June 3 in Parts £

Having a big clear out of parts that I've had lying around but in reality not going to use. PPG. All prices include UK postage.

Suhr FL Standard Single Coil Set - £150
Sorry, not interested in splitting set. 

6.18k, 6.18k and 6.2k. 

Hipshot 41200VB 6 string fixed bridge. black. wide spacing (.446) BNIB Never fitted. £70

Hipshot style fixed bridge (W06 NK). 10.5mm string spacing. Brand new, never fitted. £18

3 ply bwb 8 hole Tele pickguard. Never fitted. £8

3 ply wbw 5 hole Tele pickguard. Lightly aged. Never fitted. £8 

Suhr Classic Pro pickguard. SSH. Parchment. £35

SOLD: 3 ply wbw S H Strat pickguard. Drilled for 2 control pots. Never fitted. £8 
Shielding in control area. 

SOLD: Suhr Aldrich Bridge Humbucker. BNIB. Never fitted - £85

SOLD: Warmoth flamed roasted maple Strat neck, stainless frets - £290
Brand new condition. Never fitted with parts. 

Spec:
Construction: Modern
Shaft & Fretboard Material: Roasted Flame Maple
Nut Width: .650" (42mm) - Vintage Medium
Right Handed
Neck Back Profile: Wolfgang
Fretboard Radius: 10"-16" Compound
# Frets: 22
Binding: none
Fret Size & Material: SS6100 - Jumbo (Stainless)
Tuner Hole Size: Schaller/Modern Fender/Sperzel (25/64")
Inlay Shape: Standard Dots
Inlay Material: Black
Side Dots: Black Side Dots
Neck Heel Shape: Strat

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Are the Suhr FLs the same as the ones which are now called V63+? What are the specs?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OutOfSequenceOutOfSequence Frets: 11
    Are the Suhr FLs the same as the ones which are now called V63+? What are the specs?
    Don't take my word for it, but my understanding is that the FLs were rebranded to MLs, which have most recently been rebranded again to V63+. However, looking at the specs, these are closer to the V63s rather than the V63+, with the pups being 6.18k, 6.18k and 6.2k as measured by my multimeter. 
  • ArfashandiArfashandi Frets: 46
    PM'd about the warmoth neck
  • Are the Suhr FLs the same as the ones which are now called V63+? What are the specs?
    Don't take my word for it, but my understanding is that the FLs were rebranded to MLs, which have most recently been rebranded again to V63+. However, looking at the specs, these are closer to the V63s rather than the V63+, with the pups being 6.18k, 6.18k and 6.2k as measured by my multimeter. 

Thank you. My Strat is on the bright and thin side, so I'm looking for something overwound to fatten it up. I think on those measurements I'll keep looking. Those would sound amazing in a slightly warmer Strat though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OutOfSequenceOutOfSequence Frets: 11
    PM'd about the warmoth neck
    Replied :-)