SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Hughes & Kettner VC 412 B 30 cab - Now traded and gone

johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
edited September 2013 in Amps £

I had this advertised on the MR classifieds so now the head has sold the cab is still available.

For sale my Hughes & Kettner 4x12” VC 412 B 30 Cabinet with a decent cover (Celestion V 30’s model).

The cab is in Inverness in the Highlands and collection is preferred but I will courier at the buyer’s expense

I am only selling due to the head now being sold and lack of use since I bought this in March of this year, so it has to go to make room for other shiny toys.

The cab is in pretty good condition and has wheels plus a very good cover.

The cab is around £600 to £700 new and I am now open to offers, buyer pays for a courier if they cannot collect in person, this cab is £700 - £750 new from most large UK retailers.

If any buyer doesn’t want to insure the cab then I would not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage issues as it will be between you and the courier. But I would highly recommend getting insurance as it protects both parties.

Here are the details of the VC 412 B 30 cab loaded with 4 V30’s, which sound broken in and very lovely indeed.

http://www.hughes-and-kettner.com/products.php5?id=106&prod=VC%20412%20B%2030

Here is the current new price on GAK.

http://www.gak.co.uk/en/hughes-and-kettner-cc-412-b30/3232

Lastly here is a link to some photos so you can get a feel for the general condition and I am happy to email more photos on request too.

http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/johnnyurq/library/H%20and%20K%20Switchblade%20Half%20Stack?sort=3&page=1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    OK maybe my pricing is off so feel free to make me a sensible offer of monies, swap or part exchange. WHY!!!!

Bear in mind that the Celestion V30's alone are easily worth £200 parted out on their own. I don't want to part it out but will if necessary.
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2320
    mmm might be interested in this.  I'm in Aberdeen and we coming over that way i a few weeks. What trades you interested in?
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    edited August 2013
    Hi Thomasw88 just spotted this.

I haven't got any real fixed ideas on trades or p/ex so a guitar worth similar money, part ex of a wee combo maybe or multi FX/stomps. So try me WHY.

The head has been sold on so just looking to get the space back for other shiny things, of course straight out cash would be acceptable too and I am sure we could come to an amicable deal.
    ;)
  • Now traded and gone to a new home.