SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD

marklmarkl Frets: 5
edited February 2014 in Amps £
Orange PPC412AD 16 Ohm vintage 30s

I have owned this cab since late 2005 when I bought it from Fret Music in Southampton. Since then it has been my main gigging cab and has done me proud for many years! Now unfortunately, it's time for it to go as I'm trying to downsize my rig to just a combo or at least a 2x12 and head. I have also been using it less and less recently so it's fairly surplus to requirements.
It is currently stored in Bournemouth, but I frequently travel between there, Southampton and Bristol so let me know if that would make things easier. It is in a used condition and as the photos show, there are some scuff marks here and there but I think quite a few of these could be removed with a damp cloth. Other than that, it works perfectly and sounds great.
I suppose it could be couriered but it does apparently weigh 45 kg, so the costs may be high.

It is limited edition signature cab for Andy Dunlop (from the band Travis) and was the first ever Orange Angled 4X12 model.
It contains four 60 Watt Celestion Vintage 30 and is constructed from 13 ply, high density, 18mm Baltic Birch plywood. Like all Orange cabs, it is really solid! 

Here are the specs.
- Power handling: 240 Watts.
- Speaker Type: Celestion Vintage 30.
- Nominal Impedance: 16 Ohms.
- Input Type: 1/4" Jack.
- Dimensions: 74x77x36.5cm.
- Weight: 45kg.

£370

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Anyone interested in making an alternative offer?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom