Graphics for cabinets

What's Hot
D28boyD28boy Frets: 6
edited November 2014 in Made in the UK
Does anyone know of a U.K. Company that will do graphics on speaker cabs? I'm specifically looking for one for my Marshall 1960A cab grill....Ideally something I could Velcro on
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Any screen printer should be able to do it
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 684
    Do you need the graphics doing? A friend is a graphic designer looking to expand her portfolio and would do it for very reasonable rates indeed.
  • No thanx daveyh I have the logo done already it's just a case of getting that onto the grill.

• I edited the title for you...it's not polite to shout ;)
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    marshall actually do custom grill cloth on their amps, you could contact their cab custom shop and ask for the grill cloth as a special order
  • Darcym...I did contact them but got no response so figured it was on new builds only. I guess this would be an expensive option too as expect you would need to take out the speakers etc and then remove the grill too before you could start to paint.

digitalscream- sorry did I type it in Caps?

• D28boy said:

digitalscream- sorry did I type it in Caps?

Aye, that you did :) I wasn't accusing you, mind. We just have a rule round here of no stealth moderation, and I couldn't think of any way to say it which didn't sound worse...
    <space for hire>
  • oh I see... I was wondering how you would be able to alter one of my postings. I'll try not to shout ever again .
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16670
    You might actually want to shout one day, but if you talk in caps the rest of the time it leaves you nowhere to go.... Other than larger fonts, and that's just silly. ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom