SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mk V 90w 1x12 Combo

Identical to the head, only with the flexibility of having a 1x12 Celestion G90 speaker bolted onto it. Amazing amp in perfect condition. Comes with all original accessories including slip case (never used, see below), foot switch (never unwrapped, I used MIDI) etc etc. The only thing I don't have is the box it left the factory in because it wouldn't fit through my loft hatch.

Comes with a custom built Swan flight case with locking casters and cups built into the main case so you can simply roll it onto stage, remove the case, lift up the amp on the wheeled base and put it in the cups where it won't move an inch. Add to that a custom mic stand made to measure which attaches to the case with a single wing-nut and you've got a well-thought out rig, ready to rock.

It's only 6 months old and I would dearly love to keep it as it's the best valve amp I've ever owned, but the Axe FX is working out better for my band which needs various synth sounds at the touch of a button.

£1800. No trades (unless you've got an Axe FX 2 Mk2 I can use as a spare). Pay the full asking price in cash and I'll throw in a set of brand new Mesa 6L6 tubes and a recto tube as spares. Based in Leeds.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    How about an AxeFx Mk 1?

• sorbz62sorbz62 Frets: 83
    Alex - yousdtill got that miniamp gizmo for sale?
  • Si, not really interested in a 1 thanks as I'd want to share patches between them.

Yes, I still have the gizmo but no PSU. Had a look for it, can't find it. 260mA Boss fit is only about a tenner.
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    edited October 2013
    It's not a 1, it'a an AxeFX II, same as what you already have. sorry my mistake in the posting..

I'm just outside of Newcastle so easy to meet up for an exchange :)