SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Available for mixing work

What's Hot
Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
If anyone is looking for someone to mix their bands songs or albums, I am available right now. My rates are pretty cheap, and I don't have fixed rates currently - it depends on the project. I mix entirely in the box, and haven't done oodles and oodles of work, but don't let that you put you off. I have good ears and I know how to get decent sounds - depending on the material provided to me obviously ;)

I'll work with pretty much anything at this point. Just looking to expand my portfolio and get some expendable cash for more pedals! ;)

If you want to hear some of my work:

www.bridgedisaster.co.uk - this is my band. I record and mix everything we do.
http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/30603/gig-spam-and-just-got-the-final-mixes-of-our-album-back#latest - I've just finished mixing @Digitalscream 's bands album, which they're releasing this year. See thread for an audio example.
- quick riff I recorded the other night and gave a quick mix
http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=226&tab=518 - I played the drums for this expansion pack. I also part-mixed the kitpieces and some of the audio demos are mine too.

Send me a PM if you're looking for someone.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471

hmm...interesting.

if i give you guitar tracks...can you add drums to it too??

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    samzadgan said:

hmm...interesting.

Hmmmm... right now I'm more of a mind to stick to mixing work, and save any compositional efforts for my bands next album. But you never know... depends on the project!
  • Sorry, dude...missed this earlier. OK, so I've been playing Elite: Dangerous all day....

Anyway, I can highly recommend Drew's services - it was quick and painless, and much easier than every other mixing process I've ever had to endure. Not only that, but he "got" our sound right away, which meant there was none of the time you usually have to spend explaining what you want in woolly, vague language.

He's a cheap date, too.
    <space for hire>
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27432
    samzadgan said:

Not wanting to take bread out of the mouths of Drew and his family, but ... have you tried any of the software drum apps to add drums to a guitar track?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    TTony said:
    samzadgan said:

Not wanting to take bread out of the mouths of Drew and his family, but ... have you tried any of the software drum apps to add drums to a guitar track?
    Hey, if he buys BFD3 or BFD Eco, I've still got food in my mouth/pedalboard! ;)

Although if you buy EZDrummer, then you're slime.... (even though I am using it all the time right now for writing!!)
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24261
    Are you available for stirring as well ?

\:D/
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EmpFab.... a curse upon your plectrums... you beat me to it.

• We're just talking about starting our next project...so we might have some stems ready some time in 2018.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom