SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Line 6 Vetta II Head £450

I am selling this complete with the original box and power lead, no manual but this can easily be downloaded from the website
The amp is in excellent condition with only a couple of marks that won't photo it really is in excellent condition and you wont be disappointed. Asking £450 forum price via PP gift or cash on collection. P&P will be around £25 & I will refund any difference. 
I wont write an essay on what this amp is capable of as your all probably fully aware of its potential.. if not drop me a message and I'll forward it over ;) 
Note: The Line 6 Cab in the pics is NOT included in this sale however if you are interested in it I will possibly sell it for an extra £100 but you would have to collect as its far to big to package and post. 
I haven't posted much on here but sold a few items on MR under neilpjam and also have 560+feedbacks on ebay user name n31l_jam so you have nothing to worry about.... i'm genuine. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom