Tatts a compliment

What's Hot
FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11495
in Off Topic tFB Trader
One of our customers was so enamoured of his custom built guitars he had the headstock tattooed on his arm.
Whilst tattoos aren't my thing personally I 'm rather flattered

Picture is stolen from his facebbok wall

Phil said
So this is the headstock of my Feline Guitars guitar that I know as Amelia, Jonathan Law probably doesn't quite realise how much his friendship and craftsmanship have come to mean to me over the last few years. But music and his instruments have taken me through some pretty shitty times and I love them as a part of me. They've been with me through everything I've endured and will be forever.

Anyone else had their own guitars tattooed ?

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Does he always string the treble side like that?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11495
    tFB Trader
    Dont suppose so - guitar has sperzels.
    Tattooist may not have been a guitarist though.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
    Not a guitar but I do have a tattoo of a particularly reliable tumble drier I used to own across my back.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have a small "thumbnail" of my LP Std on my upper left arm. Unfortunately the pointy bit of the cutaway isn't quite as good as I'd like it and that's partially my fault, but it's still recogniseable as my guitar. Its about 3" long
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom