Google tricks

What's Hot
FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
Google search: 15 hidden features .. there are some I'd never heard of .. check out the barrel roll ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/10346736/Google-search-15-hidden-features.html

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    I like the 'exclude' option. That's a new one for me.
  • I'm disappointed - I use all of those except the flight times and public data ones.

On the bright side, I didn't realise that I knew 13 search functions that are apparently rare :)
    <space for hire>
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    I like it when you google "anagram"
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26927
    edited October 2013
    I'm disappointed - I use all of those except the flight times and public data ones.

On the bright side, I didn't realise that I knew 13 search functions that are apparently rare :)
    They did a similar list of "Windows shortcuts you probably dont' know". I knew every one, same for this google lot. Still not sure whether to be proud of that!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    I still want google to invent a way of searching for things that I don't know any of the names of... 

I've been stymied before looking for films, because I knew roughly what happened (though not enough to get a hit on a plot synopsis) but no one who was in it, or what it was called...

I want "Google-vague idea" search... like a digital charades 
  • do a barrel role .....hours of fun!
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk