SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Line 6 Footswitch Needs / Exchange for FBV Express

gubblegubble Frets: 1746
Hi - i've changed my rig so i'm now using a line 6 M13 with the amp. 
I don't need the wah / volume pedal on the FBV express i have and would like to know if anyone has the 4 button switch/pedal for line 6 amps (or even the two button switch) that they'd be willing to swap?

Ta
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hey dude - not sure the two button one will work - http://line6.com/footcontrollers/
    They aren't compatible... midi mouse might be a good choice though :)

• gubblegubble Frets: 1746
    ahh probably didn't make myself clear enough - the amp i'm suing is also a line 6 amp - a duoverb, which currently has the fbv express and i'm wanting to downsize the switch for that
  • ah, that makes sense.
    I liked the compact nature of the fbv2, but didn't like the one button up, one button down thing. The FBV4 has two versions if I recall, one more compatible than the other for different models - loved that bit of kit. Never got on with the Express, always preferred the monster that was the shortboard!