SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Weber Mini Mass 25w - Photo's Added

Comments

• OK, any more info/ pics/ location/ trade options etc?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hey, it's 3 months old, red I will post some pictures tomorrow. I am near J25 m25 Hertfordshire. Only trade would be for another attenuator that can go up to 50w 16ohm.
  • Cool. Does it have the footswitch option?
  • No, has ohm selector& line out, also has treble adjustment
  • surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 131
    How do you find it in terms of changing the voice of the amp?  I had a Marshall Power Brake many years ago which, for me, had a negative effect on tone/voicing and also an Ultimate attenuator more recently that was much better but seemed to suck tone somehow.

I am a HUGE fan of Weber stuff, particularly their speakers, so I expect this will be about as good as it gets.
  • It's a great unit, I used it when I had a Fender SuperSonic 22, hardly any tone loss a very useable attenuator. I would keep it but I do not have anything under 60watts......
  • surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 131
    That's the problem isn't it?  You really do need a low'ish power amp to use the 25 watt version with.  I have a couple of '72 Marshall PA20s and although they're not mega loud to start with sometimes just being able to tweak it down a touch might work well.  They're 18-20 watt heads so it should work well.

PM on the way.....