SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Dean, Gibbo LP, Wesley V. Price drop/offers?

NiallmoNiallmo Frets: 467
edited October 2013 in Guitars £
It's clear out time due to the Yamaha APX and something currently on hold for me....

I'm near Sheffield/Chesterfield and happy to meet if its feasible...Don't like posting guitars anymore and I don't currently have any boxes.

Dean Baby 

its used but not quite abused, dinks and scratches aplenty. All electrics are fine, as is the neck/frets. Nice low action and plays really well.

Say £80?

Gibbo LP.

AFAIK its a re-badged Tokai ALS48. Set neck and It has GFS PAF's in it.Good condition.  Its currently got an old 70's Gotoh gold bridge and tailpiece on it but I'll put the original back on for the sale as I will probably use the bridge/tailpiece on my incoming guitar....

£135

Wesley Flying V.

Now, this is a bolt-on neck V, It has a Dimarzio Tone Zone in the bridge and a Dimarzio Virtual PAF in the neck.  Again, good condition and plays very well.

£100...the pick-ups are worth 2/3rds of that lol

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments