SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS: Marshall JMP 100 head circa 1976

stedsted Frets: 259
edited October 2013 in Amps £
All original Marshall JMP 100 head, master volume, hand wired, big, heavy, loud and awesome! The tolex has more than a few rips and tears but that just adds to the character for me, otherwise she is structurally and electronically sound, the previous owner had it serviced approximately one year ago though I don't know what work got done other than a re-valve.
No pot crackle and actually very useable at lower volumes, behaves better than my 35w Matchless does thats for sure! Comes with a suitable aged leatherette type cover.

£620 ono 

I'm based on Merseyside and I will deliver anywhere in the NW of UK or North Wales by arrangement, also able to meet in a mutually convenient place, postage is not really going to be an option with this thing unless you insist!
Also selling a Palmer PDI-03 and Charvel San Dimas, see other classifieds.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom