Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The mysterious world of ThorpyFx

What's Hot
1192021222325»

Comments

• I'm pretty late to this but I recently got my first thorpyfx pedals, and I am very impressed. 

I got a Peacekeeper v2 new, and then a warthog v1 second hand from someone on this forum. The peacekeeper is on my pedal board for general low gain duties, can't fault it. The warthog I got on a bit of a whim, wasn't sure if I'd use it much as I don't use distortion much,  but it's so much fun! It's really one of those pedals that makes you want to play more. Will be getting more of these in future for sure. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have six Thorpy pedals. They're all top notch, but the Warthog is very special indeed. So versatile it's hard to categorise.
  • I have six Thorpy pedals. They're all top notch, but the Warthog is very special indeed. So versatile it's hard to categorise.
    Yes, versatile is the right word for it. Lot's of different tones in there. Very responsive to plectrum attack as well. 
  • SchmoSchmo Frets: 170
    Wondering if Thorpy is actively involved in the “pcm 42 in a pedal” project, being discussed on TGP?
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6123
    tFB Trader

I'm pretty late to this but I recently got my first thorpyfx pedals, and I am very impressed. 

I got a Peacekeeper v2 new, and then a warthog v1 second hand from someone on this forum. The peacekeeper is on my pedal board for general low gain duties, can't fault it. The warthog I got on a bit of a whim, wasn't sure if I'd use it much as I don't use distortion much,  but it's so much fun! It's really one of those pedals that makes you want to play more. Will be getting more of these in future for sure. 
    thanks very much for taking the leap and buying our pedals, it really is appreciated. glad we can make things that inspire you to play.

Schmo said:
    Wondering if Thorpy is actively involved in the “pcm 42 in a pedal” project, being discussed on TGP?
    I am not I'm afraid.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • SchmoSchmo Frets: 170
    ThorpyFX said:

I'm pretty late to this but I recently got my first thorpyfx pedals, and I am very impressed. 

thanks very much for taking the leap and buying our pedals, it really is appreciated. glad we can make things that inspire you to play.

Schmo said:
    I am not I'm afraid.
    Appreciate your reply Adrian - I see an associate of yours (Thorpy FX) is though, watching with interest.
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
    I have had a Heavy Water, Fallout Cloud, Peacekeeper, Vereran, Bunker, Field Marshall and now currently own a Warthog, Team Medic and a Pulse Doppler.

These three work for me so well. Perfection. I would rather the TM had an adjustable boost side but it is still absolutely amazing.