SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Busker 'Chatanooga' Square neck tricone resonator PRICE DROP

What's Hot
clarke_111clarke_111 Frets: 58
edited July 2016 in Acoustics £
Hello all,

As I just put in another thread in the 'electric guitar' section, I am new around here but joined up to list some of my guitars for sale (first child on the way has led to a 'rationalising' of the collection!)

As such I am looking to sell my 2008 Busker Chatanooga Squareneck Tricone. Serial number 002. 

This is a great guitar, with a wonderful tone. Excellent condition and including 'pod' hard case. Square neck design (so obv needs to be played as a lap slide guitar with steel/tone bar)

Great additional to any collection, and a fun new skill to get to grips with for those new to slide (I can even chuck in a bar), or a great gig-worthy instrument for those that already play in this style.

I am looking for £400

Pics now below.

Please feel free to contact me for further information or to arrange a viewing - I am based between Bristol and Clevedon just off the M5. I can post/ship at buyers expense if required, but obviously it's better if the guitar can be collected and tried out. 

Thanks all,

Chris
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• clarke_111clarke_111 Frets: 58
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Hello all,

Still for sale but also happy to consider trades if anyone is interested. Possibly a flat top acoustic (pref small bodied) or round neck tricone etc-will consider different options though, acoustic or electric - try me!

Cheers

Chris
  • Bump - trades (acoustic or electric) considered plus offers on price
  • Price drop to £350
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • A -No lap sliders around?-bump
  • Bump
  • DobrodaveDobrodave Frets: 1
    Hi, have you sold this square neck, I have a round neck Ozark with a biscuit bridge I would love to trade. Cheers Dave 
    Hi Dave, sorry, should have updated. Yes it has sold I am afraid. Thanks, Chris 
  • DobrodaveDobrodave Frets: 1
    Ok thanks for that. I've been looking for a Recording King for about 4 years now, but they never come up and they are so expensive to import I thought yours might fit the bill. Never mind, onward and upwards , Cheers, Dave