Mixing in Garageband helps pleases

I'm trying to get to grips with the basics of Garageband on iphone (soon to be pad). I've got the recording and editing sorted for now but mixing seems to be a mystery.

Is there a screen I haven't found yet that shows a traditional mixer view with sliders for panning, vol, reverb, etc? Or do you have to go into track individually and edit them (which seems a bit of a ballache). Or is there an extension that I need to buy? Or is it a case of recording in garageband, downloading to PC, mixing in cubase (or somert).

So many questions

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28329
    No fancy mixer control panel like that (at least not in the versions I use!). Each recorded track allows you to tweak panning and volume, which you activate over on the left side of the bar/strip. It's all a bit small and fiddly. Reverb is an effect added with the cmd-I stuff.
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 681
    edited October 2013
    As far as I'm aware it's track by track. Up in the right hand corner one of the icons lets you pan, add reverb and echo and adjust volume. If there is an add on I'd like to know also. You can also add effects globally.