Yolanda Charles Bass Clinic

What's Hot
Morning, 

Just to let you know we have the wonderful Yolanda Charles at our Birmingham store next Tuesday evening for an unmissable bass clinic. 

Yolanda has worked with Paul Weller, Mick Jagger, BB King, Roger Daltrey, Eric Clapton and Van Morrison among many others and will be joined on the night by Paloma Faith's drummer Gareth Brown and by Rob Harris, who have played guitar with the likes of Jamiroquai, Mika, Gary Numan and Kyle Minogue.

It's a free event but spaces are limited so if you're in the area and free please reserve a space through this ticket link:

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I saw her at the Birmingham guitar show and really enjoyed her mini clinic, although tiny numbers in. Particularly interesting on practice and singing whilst playing (she has a great voice). Not sure if I can get there but that looks like a great night.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • I'd love to have seen that.

Can't get there though, alas.

Can you do a repeat at the Northampton shop?
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1769
    Yolanda is such a legend, and amazing musician. This sounds like a great opportunity to learn from an expert.
    (although I'm not in Birmingham and I'm not much of a bass player, so perhaps not for me)
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'd love to have seen that.

Can't get there though, alas.

Can you do a repeat at the Northampton shop?
    Would love to do the same again at the Northampton shop but this is a one off I'm afraid! 

It'll be worth the hour or drive! :-)