Fretboard Task 4, Novemeber 2013

Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
edited November 2013 in Studio & Recording
If this task has been announced yet, these please forgive me.  As per @Basher's direction:

Bubble and Squeak: Put something together using leftovers. Maybe a snippet that didn't fit into your latest jazz odyssey or a nifty change you liked but couldn't shoehorn into that rock opera about ladyboys from mars invading Swindon. This is not an excuse to post 17 more jams from 1993 - it's all about reusing something you'd cast aside. If you cheat, you'll only be cheating yourself. And us too, obviously.

Who is in?
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• This is very vague, do we have to prove it is a leftover?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It's more a "spirit of the thing" type thing.  I know on the last one, I threw in a track that I hadn't created specifically for the task; and to put the tin hat on things, I didn't record the one I did create for the task, grrrr.

I'm going to create some sort of Frankenstein's monster of a track with all the crap I've had hanging around.  It's may provide inspiration for my very own "War Of The Worlds", Handsome Chris's Moby Dick.  It is my destiny. 
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    If this task has been announced yet, these please forgive me.  As per @Basher's direction:

@Handsome_Chris good task. I have plenty of half finished stuff and will have more free time going forward to participate.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • I've been thinking of what I've got, and it's either going to sound like a prog rock masterpiece, or more likely, a cut 'n' shut job.