SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD F/S Gibson CS R7 Goldtop; 2012

What's Hot
Victor93Victor93 Frets: 23
edited January 2016 in Guitars £

£1850 OVNO. 

Up for sale is this amazing Goldtop. This is a 2012 R7 model. You all know how amazing these guitars are. The custom bucker pickups are very responsive, the body is rather resonant, the guitar stays in tune very well and it just feels great. 
This is the non weight relieved body, and it weights 9 lbs, which is very good for a Les Paul. 
The guitar has a slightly thicker neck, however not a baseball bat type. 
This guitar has been my main for the last year or so, therefore it has some wear, mostly on the back - buckle rash and some on the neck and the headstock, no breaks, no serious dings, only surface scratches. 
The frets are in a very good condition. All-in-all this is a perfect example of Gibson's Custom shop work - a beautiful guitar that plays like butter. The guitar has been set up with Ernie Ball Slinkies. 

The guitar comes with the case candy, the COA and the OHC. 
The only reason for sale is that I'd like to try some of the vintage Les Pauls. Therefore, if you have a very early 1970's Gibson Deluxe or a Custom we could work out a deal with up to £1k cash from my side. I'm not interested in any post '75 Gibson stuff and I'm also not interested in any Deluxes made after '73. I'm not interested in any other trades whatsoever.

I'm more than happy to post the guitar. Insured and at buyer's risk, but I'd much prefer a local pickup from London. Any trial welcome.

More pictures:

Thanks ! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments