(Truefire) Frank Vignola's Modern Method for Guitar

Hey guys :)

I've dabbled with Truefire on the past, and I really had good fun with the "Jazz Up Your Blues" lesson. The software is solid, and the amount of learning material, to me, is worthwhile.

Now, I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this particular course? I've been playing for ten years, and I know quite a bit, but there's a few holes here and there, plus some areas (most areas) which I could certainly improve my knowledge of both theory & neckcraft. Seems like the ideal place to go, given the format is a proven winner for me... Plus they have a "Save 40% on all courses" for the Thanksgiving, so from $49 down to $29 would be good indeed.

So, has anyone tried it? :) Would love to hear some feedback!

Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Did you do this course? 
    Howard Morgen's "Fingerboard Breakthrough" also looks good
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 614
    The Frank Vignola jazz course is great ....lots of good stuff on there and we'll thought out ..I think it's about a tenner a month for part of it then it goes up to 19 I think ...but anyways it's very good 
  • I like Frank Vignola's teaching style a lot - he's a bit laid back, and he recognises that blues and jazz are interlinked. He references the blues fairly frequently in his teaching and playing, which is a style I like. He's been part of Truefire for a long time and has created loads of Courses.

You might also be interested to look at Ted Ludwig's courses. He's recent addition to Truefire and I really like the courses that he has done so far. 
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    Did you do this course? 
    Howard Morgen's "Fingerboard Breakthrough" also looks good

I bought it, but it wasn't really my area overall, so I never really stuck with it - 100% my fault for buying a jazz guitarist educational while not being all that into jazz!