SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom - trade for PRS Single Cut?

What's Hot
p_jay78p_jay78 Frets: 182
edited December 2015 in Guitars £
Merry Christmas guys....whilst the turkey is in, I decided to take 5 and post this. I have a minty mint 2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom up for well, trade really.

About the guitar, like I said from 2012, its a full on case queen and is unmarked. Cost 3k new and is far more deserving than to live its life in a case under the bed. Its a great Les Paul as you'd expect from the custom shop. It has all the case candy etc and plays like butter. It has 498t's in, as per the Custom spec. I am not sure if the fretboard is richlite or ebony - i'm sure someone on here will know!

I'd like to trade it for a PRS Singlecut. I have had loads of Gibsons and always come back to PRS. I use my DGT exclusively and this hasn't had a look in, so I thought i'd test the water.

As for value, I think the 2000 mark is about right.

Located in Southampton, but can travel within reason

imageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimage

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    That fender table is awesome! Where did you get it?

Great Lester, btw.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • p_jay78p_jay78 Frets: 182
    Ha I got that a few years ago the The Guitar Store in Southampton.  Not sure if they still do them, but somewhere online must do... 
  • GadgieGadgie Frets: 96
    Nice. Just like my 1980 one :)
  • p_jay78p_jay78 Frets: 182
    Yeah it's a bit of a 70's / 80's revival!

In other news i'd look at most PRS's but ideally a single cut or tremonti. If nothing comes up then I am happy keeping it, as it's a killer guitar.
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2470
    Lovely guitar, although that intonation is "interesting" to say the least.
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom