Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

the best non-crisps crisps

What's Hot
I'm a big lover of WotSits, but I'm also partial to a Skip. ChipSticks are also a favourite and could perhaps hold a slight edge over French Fries. There, I've said it.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    I did hear you were outside the nurses quarters at the hospital asking if they'd like to try your cheesy wotsit.....

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• pickled onion monster munch or the orange nik naks.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • peanuts (dry roast especially but also those ones with the chilli coating). "bacon" fries. cheesy biscuits.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Beef Monster Munch FTW.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13568
    M&S  lightly salted wholegrain snack things
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    Pork Scratchings - it takes twenty pigs with dermatitis to make one packet... om nom.
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • Do Squares count as crisps or not? If they don't, then the ready salted ones rule over pretty much everything else.

Aside from that, Roast Beef Monster Munch. I've been known to buy them by the box load in the past.
    <space for hire>
  • I notice nobody is going for the marmite twigletts. God damn awful things. Bleerrrggghhhhh

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• M&S Ready Salted Potato Sticks (really skinny chipsticks)

Must be eaten with a glass of Original full fat Coca Cola !

• I like the vegetable mix - but the dye in the beetroot ones turns my poo red - and that kinda puts me off
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11893
    Hula Hoops 
    or
    Chevda
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    #1 Chili Heatwave Doritos 
    #2 Scampi and Lemon Nik-Naks
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    I notice nobody is going for the marmite twigletts. God damn awful things. Bleerrrggghhhhh

I agree.

With Decker.

WTF?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Wine.

Or maybe a young Jenny Powell.

• Another vote for pickled onion space raiders and monster munch. 
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    And yet another vote for pickled onion monster munch, also bacon fries as said before.

I'm also quite the fan of sour cream sun bites - not sure they count as a healthy option if I eat 6 bags of them in one day though :D
    All practice and no theory
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    Those salt and vinegar chips things - what were they called? Took the roof of your mouth off.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • mike_l said:
    I notice nobody is going for the marmite twigletts. God damn awful things. Bleerrrggghhhhh

I agree.

With Decker.

WTF?

That keeps happening bud. Maybe I'm rubbing off on you?

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    Yeuch!!!! I hate everything mentioned in this thread so far.

It used to be walkers crisps or nothing for me, but now it's nothing. I gave up crisps 2 years ago to help my high blood pressure. I used to have a packet every day.
  • viz said:
    Those salt and vinegar chips things - what were they called? Took the roof of your mouth off.

French Fries. They are made out of the bits of pufferfish they throw away from the sushi bar and were used in the Ground Zero monument to etch victims' names into the granite.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom