A link to some stuff I can make

What's Hot
Here is some stuff that I make. Now then chaps, I am mega shit at marketing myself. I would appreciate if you let me know if you think the prices for the kitchen units are too high or too low. I've had a few enquiries on them but for some reason often people don't commit, which is maybe just how business goes. Anyway, feedback greatfully appreciated.
Cheers
"OUR TOSSPOT"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3582
    Nice stuff. I like tinkering with timber too and because my youngest son also has the passion and is nearing the end of his school education I have invested in some decent tools for us. A table saw, pillar drill with mortice bits, router table and band saw so far. Planer thicknesser in the new year hopefully. I doubt we will be producing anything as beautiful as you for some time.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12294
    Thanks! I only do it as a hobby really, have made a few things for people over the years though. All i have is a table saw, mitre saw, jigsaw and a router that I have yet to use. It isn't particularly sophisticated but it is unpretentious and a non obvious I think.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3062
    Looks good - I've liked your FB page.  Whereabouts are you based?
  • I can't do FB here but a mate of mine does made to measure wooden kitchen doors and stuff just in his garage and sells them on eBay. He went from unemployed carpenter ( and grouchy drummist) to full time self employed in a few weeks.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    Cool stuff, I like them! No idea on pricing though.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12294
    Thanks for the comments chaps and @RobDavies I'm in Stockport
    "OUR TOSSPOT"