SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD*

What's Hot
HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15924
edited November 2013 in Guitars £

with 60 year anniversary back/neck plate....

this guitar is spotless and zero buckle rash ...I have made some fine upgrades to the guitar, slanted switch on control plate, saddles and strap loks.stainless steel switch tip, factory fresh guitar, no marks anywhere

this is a TWO piece guitar with an invisible join, the join and the wood/playability is what makes this guitar so special

the fit and finish on this guitar is so much superior to ANYTHING I have seen in the stores/shops, it is also a light guitar with one of those excellent cases (skb).I know where the joins are on the front and back but still can't locate then unless I check out the ends of the guitar....looking for £900.i still have not decided if I am willing to post or not ,so it may be pick up only.Lanarkshire

PS the neck on this guitar is very slim and hardly changes in dimensions until the 9th or 10th fret, a very slight taper

more pics below. Thanks for looking folks :)

oh, I changed out the jackplate assembly (as they keep falling out on teles) for a Les Paul type that is much more secure and of course accepts right angle jack plugs

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/hahavishnu/016_zpsdef66b22.jpg

tae be or not tae be
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    edited August 2013 tFB Trader
    Deleted the double post. 

Don't forget it's direct links not BBCode on here. I'll fix the first one so you can see what to do.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15924
    Deleted the double post. 

Don't forget it's direct links not BBCode on here. I'll fix the first one so you can see what to do.

don't really understand what you mean....my fault for not knowing enough about PCS...thanks anyways bro

I deleted the others

tae be or not tae be
    hootsmon said:
    Deleted the double post. 

don't really understand what you mean....my fault for not knowing enough about PCS...thanks anyways bro

I deleted the other pics

tae be or not tae be
  • rprrpr Frets: 308
    edited August 2013
    Copy the Direct Link from Photobucket/Flickr etc, open 'insert image' icon at top of the text box ^ and paste it. you may have to click on another page and go back to it, to see the picture.
    Lovely Tele by the way.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4978
    Does that really say £900?
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    edited August 2013

sorry my mistake ...should say 9 quid :)

IMO it's not such a steep price for such an unique and good /unused condition guitar compared to the crap that is out there

here is another tele from someone on eBay whose guitar is a year older and more expensive

if my guitar is too dear and wont sell....big deal,i'll' keep it until the market is healthier LOL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-USA-American-Standard-Telecaster-Tele-Sunburst-Rosewood-/190871258572?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item2c70d045cc

tae be or not tae be
    edited August 2013
    this pic is B4 the upgrades....below
    tae be or not tae be
    tae be or not tae be
    Cool, good luck with the sale. eBay 'completed auctions' can often give a reasonable idea about the 'going rate' in the secondhand market for a particular model of guitar.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    thanks bro :)
    tae be or not tae be
    tae be or not tae be
    tae be or not tae be
    tae be or not tae be
    bump
    tae be or not tae be
  • dezzydezzy Frets: 0
    I was just thinking the same thing
  • jaygtrjaygtr Frets: 218
    Is it the 60th with the nitro finish on it?

60th? I think there was a tele that was advertised as the 60th anniversary model but I don't believe this is it....it's just  a 2011 with the 60th anniversary plate and no, the finish is not nitro. It's a very fine poly finish with a very smooth and "unsticky" satin neck  

tae be or not tae be
    dezzy said:
    I was just thinking the same thing

if you were a tele player and in the market for a fine guitar, once you saw and played this guitar you would gladly pay 900 for it

tae be or not tae be
    I am a Tele player and it looks lovely but is too rich for my budget currently. I had one exactly the same - was my first ever guitar purchase off eBay about a dozen years ago, I paid £500 for it with Bardens in it and the original pickups. Fortunately I had the sense to whip the Bardens out before I sold it. If you get a good one, they are fine guitars.
    edited August 2013
    I am a Tele player and it looks lovely but is too rich for my budget currently. I had one exactly the same - was my first ever guitar purchase off eBay about a dozen years ago, I paid £500 for it with Bardens in it and the original pickups. Fortunately I had the sense to whip the Bardens out before I sold it. If you get a good one, they are fine guitars.
    funny thing about this guitar is the lack of BUZZ/HUM.......I bought some bareknuckles with the thought of replacing the "crappy" fender ones but never got round to it because the originals were so good....guitar has never been over the door, it is perfect and a keeper for someone,cheers Fretfinder :)
    tae be or not tae be