SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Kramer Pacer Carrera - 1983 USA built!

zepromzzepromz Frets: 37
edited June 2016 in Guitars £
This is an original USA built Pacer Carrera from late 1983 (C7 serial).
It was the top of the range at the time, black finish with all black hardware and no dots. The bodies on the Carreras are said to be solid maple, the tone and the weight certainly corroborates this. These are *extremely* hard to come by nowadays. It has lots of swirl marks and a few little clear laquer chips, but no nasty dents or other damage. Bridge pickup was swapped out over 20 years ago for an original 1980s Bill Lawrence USA unit, and a coil tap added for the neck pickup. It has the original pre-collar Floyd Rose trem with original screw/spanner arm and milled baseplate. Frets are at about halfway wear, could probably use dressing. Output socket has been changed to a chrome one. It plays like butter off a hot knife. This will out-shred ANYTHING, the neck is outstanding, dead straight and ridiculously low action. I've just set it up with fresh 9-42s. I have owned it for a long time, but I'm a Jackson nut, and this rarely leaves it's case nowadays.
Looking for 495.00, may consider px for a decent quality guitar (no Ibanezes or Schecters please).
Apologies for the reflections in the pics from my ceiling lights.
Pickup from West London, prefer not to post if possible.
Comes with or without a generic hard case, your choice.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments