SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Phil Jones AAD Cub Acoustic Amp - 100 Watts

downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1049
edited July 2016 in Acoustics £
Fabulous tiny acoustic amp from the master of miniaturised bass amps.

Great sound, 3 band eq, 10db switchable pad, fx loop, DI Out, Tuner Out, line out. Includes branded gig bag.

This amp has 6 screw holes on either side where a previous owner fitted some rather strange legs!

£100, prefered collected from the New Forest area but other options can be discussed (at additional cost)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Trying this bargain amp in the acoustic section...
  • Revised to £100
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    Don't understand why this is still here, I use one of these amps and they are the most transparent, compact and loud (for it's size!) acoustic combos around. Great little amp... GLWTS.
  • Thank you - it does seem rather odd!
  • SpikeedogSpikeedog Frets: 43
    Does it really put out 100W??
  • I have very little doubt that the output to the speakers is 100 watt, but the speakers are 5 inch and 95 db/watt/metre - so not the most efficient.
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    edited July 2016
    I have very little doubt that the output to the speakers is 100 watt, but the speakers are 5 inch and 95 db/watt/metre - so not the most efficient.
    Having said that the ZT Amps lunchbox is even smaller and is so LOUD!!!  Size isn't everything... (he says optimistically!)