SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitarist looking for something.....anything...please!

What's Hot
Hi guys,

I'm pretty much a completely isolated guitarist down in Brighton. I'd like to get involved in some sort of musical shenanigans. Ideally it'd be online/recording, as I don't have transport, and I haven't played live or even with another person for about a decade. But, never say never, and all that.

I'm mostly a metal/prog/fusion player, but I can turn my hand to a lot of things, and I come with the benefit (if you will allow me to call it that) of being desperate enough to try anything!

I have decent equipment for recording and can give recent examples of my playing if anyone's made it this far and is still interested. Just pm me.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    I've known Lee's playing for years from other forums and YouTube. He would be an asset in any musical situation. I'd love to see him rocking out live again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    If this is more for informal jamming and collaboration rather than paid work, it might be worth posting this also in the Guitar and Off Topic subforums, as more people read these. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom