SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Elac BS244 Bookshelf Loudspeakers (Passive) £650

robertyroberty Frets: 10893
edited October 2016 in Misc £
Hi, I'm selling my Elac BS 244 bookshelf speakers and Atacama stands.

The Elacs are great sounding speakers.  The only reason I am selling is because I have upgraded to the floor standers from the same range.  I am the second owner - the first owner had them in a second system and then traded them back to the original dealer as part of a p/x.

Very good condition, there's a tiny scratch on one of the sides that I was not able to photograph.  There's a couple of scratches on the bottoms, again very small.  Comes with dust covers, bass port bungs, dispersion control rings.  They are in the original box with original packaging so I can post these no problem.

They have a very flat frequency response so can be used for monitoring.  The tweeters are quite famous for their detail and accuracy.

height x width x depth 330 × 200 × 282 mm
weight 7,4 kg
type 2-way, bassreflex
woofer 1 × 180 mm AS-XR cone
tweeter 1 × JET III
crossover frequency 2,600 Hz
frequency range (IEC 268-5) 38 ... 50,000 Hz
sensitivity 88 dB / 2.83 V / m
suitable for amplifiers 4 ... 8 Ω
recommended amplifier power 30 - 200 W / channel
nominal/peak power handling 80 / 120 W
nominal impedance 4 Ω
minimum impedance 3.5 Ω / 190 Hz

Also got a pair of Atacama Nexus 6i stands in silver with gel pads and atabites filler, £50 collect from East London only.

More photos
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments