Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• boogieman said:
    Anyone see Josh Homme on Talking  Dead? What's happened to his teeth? Looks like he's got one missing at the front. 

@littlegreenman ;I can't figure out why nobody has killed Negan yet either. Karl had plenty of chances in the tonight's episode, likewise the ginger guy with the burnt face. 

Yeppers @boogieman, Rick had ample opportunity a few weeks ago, carrying Lucille around with them both unaccompanied? Then again, it doesn't fit the storyline of them scared and subjugated, ergo...
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Struck me in that episode is that there's a lot of people existing in utter resentment at Negan. Wouldn't surprise me if one cracked and attempted an opportunist assassination.
  • Struck me in that episode is that there's a lot of people existing in utter resentment at Negan. Wouldn't surprise me if one cracked and attempted an opportunist assassination.
    I'd say that's the current thing they have us all (as viewers) hanging out for. "Just fookin' do him in!!!"

There's probably at least a few episodes of just that to come. After all, if Corrie, Eastenders et al can do it? ;)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    Well, JDM has been signed up for season 8 apparently, so it's not going to happen just yet.
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6388
    Struck me in that episode is that there's a lot of people existing in utter resentment at Negan. Wouldn't surprise me if one cracked and attempted an opportunist assassination.
    I'd say that's the current thing they have us all (as viewers) hanging out for. "Just fookin' do him in!!!"

There's probably at least a few episodes of just that to come. After all, if Corrie, Eastenders et al can do it? ;)
    :( Damn, more panto villan strutting.

What's happened to the tiger ? :/
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12361
    Jalapeno said:
    Michonne will do it obviously .....

Or Darryl.

Or burntfacebloke.

Or the girl who's just had the bullet made.

Or the vicar. 

So many possibilities.  ;)

boogieman said:
    Anyone see Josh Homme on Talking  Dead? What's happened to his teeth? Looks like he's got one missing at the front. 

@littlegreenman ;I can't figure out why nobody has killed Negan yet either. Karl had plenty of chances in the tonight's episode, likewise the ginger guy with the burnt face. 

Yeppers @boogieman, Rick had ample opportunity a few weeks ago, carrying Lucille around with them both unaccompanied? Then again, it doesn't fit the storyline of them scared and subjugated, ergo...
    Yeah I know, sigh. Karl doesn't seem that subjugated yet though. I thought he was going to push Negan over the rail when he was preaching to his subjects. Or he could have just shot him from the back of the lorry.  Or burntface guy could have shoved the red hot iron in his face. 
  • I've changed my viewing habits with the show. I now watch the 1st of the series and then wait until the penultimate episode hs been released to binge watch my way through the mid section. I really think the show would be better if they sold it to Netflix and they put the lot out at once as one of their flagship series
  • Caught up. The wonders of having a cold, no job and a big telly.

I'm finding Negan very tiring and preferring the non Negan episodes like the Tara one. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • I too am finding Negan a bit of a bore. I don't what parts he played before but I hope he was better in them.
    And yes it is all too slow and pretty boring at the mo.
  • Crazy guy, does nasty things, all very unpleasant. Got it.

I too am finding Negan a bit of a bore. I don't what parts he played before but I hope he was better in them.
    And yes it is all too slow and pretty boring at the mo.

Caught up. The wonders of having a cold, no job and a big telly.

I'm finding Negan very tiring and preferring the non Negan episodes like the Tara one. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6388
    It is the Panto season though ! ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Oh no it isn't!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    I found it a bit crap that Rick's kid didn't kill Negan. He had so many opportunities to do so, I can't believe it wouldn't have given it a shot. What was he waiting for? Poor writing IMO. I think the show has really suffered over the few series, but I know others think that this one is the best for a long time, so I suppose it is horses for courses.
  • quarky said:
    I found it a bit crap that Rick's kid didn't kill Negan. He had so many opportunities to do so, I can't believe it wouldn't have given it a shot. What was he waiting for? Poor writing IMO. I think the show has really suffered over the few series, but I know others think that this one is the best for a long time, so I suppose it is horses for courses.
    This storyline is in accordance with the comic books, of which the whole show is based on. The Carl/Negan story develops into something great. 
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2392
    Wow.

Look. At. You.

What will. You do. When. I get my. Favoooourite bat and. Just. Walk. About. With. It.

/NeganMode
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    edited December 2016
    So, Mid season finale. The inevitable setup for the second half of the season and hopefully there'll be a more concentrated storyline. Negan was quite funny after he gutted whassisname
     " hey everyone, here's Rick!"
     Are we about to see some action?
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

edited December 2016

Are we about to see some action?
    Not till the very end of the series I reckon. When it comes back it'll be about all the various groups linking up and planning an attack on the saviours. 
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12306
    Last nights was good, The reunion kind of came together a bit quickly, seemed a bit rushed at the end. All we need now is Carol to get back into ass-kicking mode.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • Formula for TWD = 15 hours of scene setting leading to an ultimately disappointing cliffhanger. 
    Love to be proved wrong in the second half but not holding my breath.