SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted Now - Leics / Notts Guitarist OR Bassist wanted

horsehorse Frets: 1562
edited April 2017 in Personnel
No longer looking thanks

Due to our lead guitarist moving on we are looking to recruit a new band member for our originals band. Either a straight swap-in for a new lead guitarist, or potentially we might move our bassist to lead guitar if we find a good bassist - keeping our options open.

Slide / lapsteel ability would be very welcome, as would backing vocals.

Genre - british americana maybe? I think of it as mix of springsteen and bufallo tom.

Current members are mid 30s- early 40s. I'm on keys. I'm the oldest at 43, so somebody 44 would be perfect so I'm no longer the oldest

Starting to get better gigs through developing good relationships with local promoters and venues. Good natured, relaxed line-up that get on well together.

We currently rehearse 2 hours a week in loughborough, but could change that to leics or nottingham if it makes things work for the right person.

Recent live footage and home-recorded demos below. We're just starting on better studio recordings:

recent gig videos

Home demos

https://m.soundcloud.com/christophermoodymusic/sets/christopher-moody-the-underground-kings

Please get in touch if you are at all tempted. Happy to chat on the phone and answer any questions.

Cheers

Pete
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• horsehorse Frets: 1562
    Non-subtle bump: We're planning on spending a couple of weeks trying to generate interest and will then arrange some rehearsals to meet up with any potential new members, so drop me a pm if you might be interested - it's a great opportunity for the right person to slot in and complete a decent line-up ready for summer gigs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom