Guitar Tricks anyone?

What's Hot
I've been offered a cheap deal to sign up for Guitar Tricks online. It looks interesting from what I've seen. Has anyone/does anyone use it? Is it any good? I would say I'm a kind of intermediate level player.
Link to my trading feedback
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    ...learn any style of music - rock, blues or country!

Wow!  :o
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm a member of GT (since October 2016) and I like it. There are learning paths that provide more structured learning and lots of songs to learn. If you're stuck in a bit of a rut playing the same old riffs and not getting any better as I was then I think it's worth a try. You can sign up for a month trial for free. I've tried JamPlay too but think Guitar Tricks is a little more structured. Both have good lessons though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1209
    Well I signed up for $99! Can cancel within two months if I don't like it.
    Link to my trading feedback
  • Well I signed up for $99! Can cancel within two months if I don't like it.
    How did you find it in the end?
    I really want to sign up for one of the online learning tools, one with a structured path so that i can take a few steps back and 're-learn' properly, so to speak.
  • Jay1Jay1 Frets: 4
    I signed up a couple of months ago. As a beginner who has tried to learn several times over the last few years and always got stuck and demotivated at about the same point, I wanted something with a bit more structure. So far I'm very impressed. i've gone right back to square one and working through the beginner song course. I find it well presented and easy to follow, and has a good mix of technique for a beginner (most online beginner things spend too much time just on open chords I think).

I've had a look at a couple of song lessons too, but not done one yet. They look pretty thorough too, breaking the song down in to sections, with separate videos on each.

I've just done the monthly payment so far, but think I'll be sticking with it for a while so may pay for a year as it's way better value that way.