Introducing - Alder & Ash Bespoke Custom. Fully custom backline

What's Hot
Good evening ladies and (no doubt predominantly) gentleman. 

I'd like to welcome you all to Alder & Ash Bespoke Custom.  As some already know, we build hardwood pedalboards from a large range of woods, all with dovetail joinery built to the highest standards.  But what many do not know is we have expanded our range to custom hardwood and tolex cabinets, and head and amp rehousing.

We have a range of stock sizes for our boards, with several boards available to buy immediately.  All boards are available with either a flightcase or tweed-wrapped hard case.  All boards come with a built-in IEC (that can be modded for different PSUs like Ciock), your choice of 18" in / out Lava Cable Tightrope jacks, and the top board covered in Velcro, so you can simple drop your pedals on and go.

Please do stop by the website - www.alderandashpedalboards.com - and message me here or through the site with any queries.  More boards are currently being built, and photos are regularly updated.

Thank you.  Any questions; please do message me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• richalderandashrichalderandash Frets: 27
    edited March 2017
    Here are a few photos.  For love nor money could I figure out how to use the URL link last night!

I'll have photos of the cabs coming soon.

Thanks all.
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sham61Sham61 Frets: 26
    They look lovely
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    Your speaker cabinets look very reasonably priced, do you have any pictures of completed tolex jobbies, couldn't find any on your website.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3301
    Nicely done :)
  • Thanks @sham61 and @Kebabkid.

@dindude - unfortunately not.  I've made a few, but they went out the door the day I made them, and escaped the camera!  However, here's a combo I built for rehousing a Kelly 50 Watt T&B head
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2418
    No pedalboards showing on your web site on my mobile :( but the cabs do show and are good value for that standard of construction. Do their prices include Tolex and grille cloth?
  • The Special Reserve boards are coming soon.  Only a few people have had them so far, as with some species of the standard ranges.

And yes; all prices are inclusive of all hardware except speakers for the cabs, and cases for the boards.  But we can supply and break in the speakers for you; just email us and we'll get everything sorted.
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 874
    I am curious to know the significance of those particular woods - alder and ash? 
  • revsorg said:
    I am curious to know the significance of those particular woods - alder and ash? 
    No significance.  It's a name I've always liked.  Had it as a band name a long time ago, and always wanted to reuse it.  There's something pleasing about the alliteration.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2418
    In that case the cabs are excellent value. A very welcome service on this forum. All those members who have previously said they wished they could separate their heavy combos into head & cab if only they knew some-one to do it.......... Salvation for bad backs :)
  • I'll be happy to help anyway I can. It'll be nice to make a combo into separate units.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30826
    Should call it Balderdash.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Gassage said:
    Not quite the impression I'm aiming for....! :-)
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30826
    Gassage said:
    Not quite the impression I'm aiming for....! :-)
    Memorable though.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Can't argue that!
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3131
    edited March 2017
    richalderandash said:
    There's something pleasing about the alliteration.
    Repeated 'a' sounds would be assonance not alliteration, alliteration is repeated consonant sounds ...sorry can't escape the day job. 

Great looking work by the way, never lusted after a pedal board before. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks @Teyeplayer :-) Learn something new everyday. You're an English teacher I assume?
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3131
    edited March 2017
    I think that was a given.  I believe there might be a few of us about...still.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom